We in the law library urge everyone to track the weather carefully and be safe.
- Whenever law library hours change due to weather, or for any other reason, we will immediately update our calendar as soon as we learn of the decision.
- Due to the anticipated impact of Hurricane Irma on member libraries around the state, PASCAL Delivers requesting was suspended at noon on Friday and will remain suspended at least thru Monday. PASCAL Delivers will also suspend courier service on Monday for the entire state due to the anticipated impact of the hurricane.
- Our electronic resources remain accessible.
- Find USC-specific weather updates at sc.edu/weather.
- Register to receive USC-specific emergency alerts via text at Carolina Alert.