What resources does your law library offer to process the events of this Election Day (Tuesday, November 8, 2022) and elections more generally?
- Get or renew a free New York Times digital pass using the instructions here: bit.ly/uofscnyt
- Search for current articles in the Wall Street Journal on Lexis.
- Search for current articles in the Washington Post on Westlaw.
South Carolina News
- Click today’s date for the current issue of The Post and Courier.
- Click today’s date for the current issue of The State.
- Search more South Carolina newspapers.
Try Election Law in a Nutshell by Daniel P. Tokaji for a quick introduction to election law.
Or take a deeper dive in Defending Democracies edited by Duncan B. Hollis and Jens David Ohlin.
You can always ask a librarian, too! We’re here to make your search process easier.